(1) All your orders placed via our Online Shop sensuousworkout.com (hereinafter: "Webshop“) are governed exclusively by these General Terms & Conditions of Sale –unless you lose more extensive consumer protection rules effective at your place of residence in Europe – in the version valid at the time of your order.
(2) The products offered in our Webshop are directed at you, regardless of whether you are a consumer or an entrepreneur in Germany and the countries of the entire world, but only as a final consumer. We do not conclude contracts with resellers over sensuousworkout.com. Declarations of acceptance will be rendered void if the contract proves to be with a reseller. Consumers have the right to cancel an order within of 30 days of purchase if the product has not been used. You are deemed to be a consumer if you are a natural person concluding a legal transaction for purposes which can be predominantly attributed neither to your commercial nor to your independent professional activity (section 13 BGB, German Civil Code).
(3) Your terms and conditions of business or purchase shall not be applicable, even if we do not specifically reject their applicability in any individual case.
(4) The contract shall be concluded exclusively in German or in English, depending on whether you use the German or the English page of our Webshop when placing your order. The German version of our General Terms & Conditions of Sale shall prevail for all orders and every conclusion of a contract. If there are contradictions between the German version and a translation into another language, the German version shall be definitive.
2. Conclusion of contract
(1) Our statements on goods and prices within each order transaction shall be without engagement and subject to confirmation. The transaction commences when you make a binding offer to purchase by ordering via the buttons "order now" and this offer must first be accepted by us. Only as of the acceptance of your order does a purchase contract – and a right to delivery and payment – come into existence. We are under no obligation to accept your offer to purchase. Before your order is dispatched you may inspect and change the product details and data at any time. The order can however only be placed by you and then transmitted if you have first registered and, by clicking on the checkbox, confirmed that you have read and accepted these Terms & Conditions of Sale, which thereby become an integral part of your order.
(2) After we have received the order you will receive an automatic email with an invoice, this email shall constitute our Acceptance of Order.
3. Delivery, goods availability
(1) If, at the time of your order, the product(s) selected by you is/are not available, currently or long term, we shall advise you thereof without delay by email. In this case no contract shall come into existence. Any payments already made shall be refunded without delay.
(2) If the product specified by you in the order is only temporarily unavailable and if the delivery will take more than two weeks, you will have the right to withdraw from the contract or cancel your order. In this case we shall also be entitled to withdraw from the contract. In these circumstances we shall immediately refund any payment that may already have been made.
4. Cancellation of contract
(1) As a consumer you have the right to cancel the contract. Please note the following instructions on cancellation:
Conditions of cancellation
Right of cancellation
As a consumer you have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without statement of reasons. We have extended the period volontarily to 30 days. The period allowed for cancellation shall be thirty days as from the day on which you or a third party designated by you who is not the carrier took possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of cancellation you must follow our return policy:
We take unused, sealed DVDs back if you send them back within 30 days. You can change them for the Digital Edition or simply get your money back.
If the DVD reaches you damaged, just send it back within 30 days and we'll send you a new one immediately.
Return policy Digital Edition: We also take back the Download Edition within 30 days as long as you haven't activated the members area.
Return policy Complete Edition: We take the Complete Edition back as long as you return the sealed DVD and didn't activate the members area.
How it works: Send the DVD with the invoice to the following address:
You pay for the shipping costs.
As soon as everything is checked we return your money or send you a new DVD.
To recall the Digital Edition please send an Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your advice of the exercise of your right of cancellation shall be deemed to be within the cancellation period if it is dispatched before expiry of said period.
Consequences of cancellation
If you cancel the contract we must refund all the payments which we have received from you, including shipping costs (with the exception of additional costs like shipment), without delay and no later than fourteen days as from the day on which we receive your advice of the cancellation of the contract. We shall use the same method of payment for the refund as that employed by you for the original transaction, unless otherwise expressly agreed with you; in no circumstances will you incur charges through the refund.
We may refuse to refund until the goods have been returned to us.
You are required to return the goods to us or surrender them to us without delay and in no case later than fourteen days as from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of the contract. Said deadline will have been met if you dispatch the goods before expiry of the fourteen-day period.
5. Prices and payment
(1) All prices at sensuousworkout.com are in euros for the German version of the page and dollars for the English version of the page and are quoted including statutory VAT at current rate.
(2) You are free to select from the methods of payment listed at the end of the ordering process. Unless expressly agreed otherwise, we shall deliver after paymen per Paypal payment, per payment by credit card on Paypal, or by bank transfer.
(3) The data entered shall be stored at Coco Berlin for the purpose of processing the order, but shall not be passed on to third parties, with the exception of the parties involved in the order and delivery process. The data protection rules of third parties or payment service providers shall apply in addition to our own.
6. Transport of the goods
(1) We deliver world wide. The delivery period stated for the order on the respective page of the offer is based on relevant past orders and may, in particular circumstances, be exceeded by up to two workdays. Agreement on such a delivery date shall be without obligation of the kind involved in a fixed date transaction
(2) Delivery inside Germany will be effected within 1-3 workdays. Orders for Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands and Austria will be delivered within 2-4 workdays. Orders for Great Britain (excepting the Isle of Man, the Isle of Wight and the Channel Islands of Jersey and Guernsey), Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary, the United Kingdom and Cyprus will be delivered within 2-5 workdays.
(3) Public and other holidays are on different days in Germany, Belgium, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Austria, Great Britain, Bulgaria, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Croatia, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Portugal, Romania, Sweden, Slovakia, Slovenia, Hungary and Cyprus. These days also affect the time of delivery of your order and lead to a postponement of the delivery by two workdays immediately following the holiday.
(4) If you are a consumer, the risk of accidental perishing, accidental damage or accidental loss of the delivered goods shall pass to you at the point of time when the goods are delivered to you or when you default on acceptance thereof. In all other cases the risk shall pass as of the delivery of the goods to the carrier. We shall insure the goods at our expense against the standard transport risks.
7. Claims for defects
(1) The product illustrations do not always have to coincide with the appearance of the goods delivered. In particular, innovations in the product range can result in changes in the appearance and features of the products. Claims on grounds of defects will therefore not be admissible if such changes can within reason be accepted by you.
(2) If the product proves to have defects, we shall ensure that such defects are remedied within reasonable time, i.e. either deliver replacements or remove the defects. If the form of rectification selected by you is only possible at disproportionate expense, we shall be entitled to provide the other form of rectification.
(3) The following provision shall apply only to non-consumers: You are required to examine the product carefully immediately after receipt. The product delivered shall be deemed approved by you if we are not notified of a defect, in the case of obvious defects, within 30 days after delivery.
(4) Defective goods must be returned to us.
(5) The costs for the return of the goods by standard shipment shall be borne by you.
Damages on grounds of a breach of a contractual obligations will be be paid in accordance with the relevant statutory provisions. The same shall apply to claims for damages under any European product liability act. All the instructions on the packaging and product information leaflets must be followed. No liability will be accepted for any application and/or operation which deviates from said instructions.
9. Data protection
(1) We shall be permitted to process and store the data relating to the respective purchase contracts insofar as this is necessary for the execution and performance of the purchase contract and for as long as we are required to store said data under the provisions of statutory law.
(2) We reserve the right to pass on your personal data to enquiry agencies insofar as this is necessary for a check on credit status and provided you give your express consent in each individual case. We shall not otherwise pass on your personal customer data to third parties except with your express consent, unless we are bound by law to surrender such data.
(3) We are not permitted to collect, transfer or otherwise process the customer's personal data for other than the purposes specified in this section 10.
(1) We reserve the right to alter these General Terms & Conditions at any time. The current effective version thereof can be accessed at any time at sensuousworkout.com, downloaded as a PDF file and printed out.
(2) The applicable law is German law, to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
(3) If the customer is an entrepreneur within the meaning of section 1 (1) of the German Commercial Code (HGB), a legal person under public law or a special fund under public law, the courts in Berlin shall have exclusive jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with the contractual relationship concerned. In all other cases suits may be started before any court that is competent under the provisions of statutory law.
(4) Claims and objections may be asserted at the address stated in the header.
Effective as of: January 2015